Christmas is almost here, and if you’re anything like me you’ve got a pretty long list of people you need to buy gifts for.
I don’t really want to spend a ton of money on the gifts I buy, but I do want to give gifts that people will appreciate – and use.
With that in mind I came up with a list of 10 frugal fitness gifts that you can give to a loved one this Christmas, for under $50! Click through to the links to see more details!
10 Frugal Fitness Gifts Under $50
- Yoga Paws: Yoga Paws might be a good gift for that special lady in your life who enjoys doing Yoga. The Yoga Paws are little wearable yoga mats so that you can take them with you and do your Yoga, wherever you go! LINK: Yoga Paws – Mini Yoga Mats for your hands and feet!
- Amphipod Running pack: Know someone who’s a runner? Check out this little running pack – they can put their keys in it, a phone, their license and other essentials. It won’t bounce around like crazy though, it’s meant for running! LINK: Amphipod Running Pack
- Biggest Loser workout: This is one of the few workout videos that I’ve actually enjoyed using. The video features regular people doing the workouts, and its very motivating to realize that the people you’re working out with are in the same boat as you. LINK: The Biggest Loser the Workout Volume 1 & 2 DVD Video 2 Disk Set
- Hoopnotica Hula Hoops: Hula Hoops are back in this year. After the Ninendo Wii had such fantastic success with their interactive hula hoop game, other hula hoop workouts have gained prominence. Check out this travel hula hoop! LINK: Hoopnotica Travel Hula Hoop
- Apple Itunes Gift Card: Most people enjoy working out to music from their favorite MP3 player. Give them the gift of music this year with an Apple Itunes Gift Card! LINK: Apple iTunes Music Card Prepaid ($25)
- KleanCanteen Water bottle: Those old plastic water bottles aren’t very good for you. Upgrade their water bottle with a new Klean Kanteen! LINK: Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottles
- Exercise Ball: An old standby workout companion, the exercise ball! LINK: SPRI SB55VC 55cm Total Body Xercise Ball
- Dumbells: Get someone started on a weights workout routine. Buy them their first set of dumbbells! LINK: Vinyl Dumbbell, 20 LB, Black
- Heart Rate monitor: Know someone who’s really into working out? Get them a heart rate monitor so they can take their workouts to the next level! LINK: Ekho E-15 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
- Traveling Trainer: Have a spouse who’s a road warrior, constantly going from city to city for work? Get them a portable elastic band resistance training set! LINK: SPRI Advanced Traveling Trainer
So there you have it, 10 frugal fitness gifts you can give this Christmas. Have some of your own ideas for a frugal fitness gift that you’re giving this year? Let us know what it is in the comments!