When I started the 100 pushups workout I found that I wasn’t always near a computer on the days I needed to do my workout. It was a small issue, but a pain nonetheless. It would have been nice to have the entire workout in my hands so that I could just reference it when I needed it. I also didn’t really want to print out each and every page of the challenge. Who wants to waste that much paper?
Instead, I came up with my own solution that I thought some of you might be able to use as well. It is the handy dandy Ipod formatted 100 pushup challenge worksheet.
The 100 pushups challenge one-sheet that I put together gives you all 6 weeks of the challenge in one handy file so that you can reference it wherever you are.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the 100_pushup.zip file to your computer using the download link below.
- Place the 100 Pushup folder within the zip in the “notes” folder on your Ipod.
- Power up the Ipod and navigate to “Extras/Notes/100 Pushups”, and select the file named “100pushups.txt”.
- View your workout on your Ipod!
Hopefully some of you will find this as helpful as I have. If you use it, please leave a comment below!
Enjoy, and start pushin!
To download the 100 pushups challenge for Ipod, please subscribe to our RSS feed. The download link will appear in the RSS feed. If you have trouble finding it, please email me through our contact page, and I’ll be happy to help. Thanks!
Since you’re here, please feel free to check out some of our most popular posts:
- Weight Training is good for your health!
- Roadblocks to fitness
- What’s your biggest health and fitness vice?
- Free online resources for losing weight and getting fit
- Building a basic home gym doesn’t have to be expensive!
Or if you prefer, check out some of the most recently commented articles! Thanks for stopping by!