The weekend is over, and I have to admit I didn’t get as much exercise as I had hoped. Yesterday I didn’t do anything except go for a walk with my wife, which is better than nothing, but still not what I had hoped. My diet was also a bit lackluster as we attended a BBQ yesterday afternoon where I consumed enough Doritos and Oreos to feed a small army. So, with that said, I did do a couple of good things this weekend. I finished week three of the 100 pushups challenge, and I continued my lower body weights workout. So, there have been ups and downs!
My goal this week is to eat better, and workout every day except Sunday. Will I accomplish this goal? I think so.
To get some motivation, here is some good reading from a bunch of other great fitness blogs. Check them out!
- Back to the Drawing Board @ getfitslowly.com
- A new milestone @ Irun365.com
- Can Walking Actually Prevent The Common Cold? @ lazymanandhealth.com
- Is Margarine Better than Butter? @ journalofhealthyliving.com
- Diet-Sized Snack Packs Turn Off Willpower @ smarterfitter.com
- A run with the wife @ Andrewisgettingfit.com
- Seven things I’ve already noticed since I began exercising again @ deflabbify.com
- Americans are fatter than ever! @ fit36.com
- Three keys to weight loss: Nothing new, just what works @ fitfilter.com
- Sleep More to Forget Less @ marksdailyapple.com
- Monday Facetime. Tricep kickback edition. @ mizfitonline.com
- Creating A Food Budget – And It Has Nothing To Do With Money @ nocaloriesneeded.com
- 5 Steps to Cool Down the Right Way After Exercise @ weightladder.com
That ought to keep you busy for a while. Enjoy!