Well quicktofit.com has been live for about a month now, and it’s been fun interacting with all of you out there, comparing pushups and keeping each other accountable.
While the site is still new, I’ve been gratified to find that there are a bunch of other people out there reading my blog, and doing so on a regular basis. The numbers of RSS subscribers and email subscribers has continued going up steadily.
I thank you so much for coming and reading this past month. Here are a few of our stats for our first month in operation:
Health, Fitness and Sports Blogosphere post roundup
Here’s a few great articles I read this week out in the Health, Fitness and Sports blogosphere. I hope you enjoy them as well!
- The Importance of Challenging Yourself @ mtbtrailreview.com
- How to Avoid Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness @ weightladder.com
- Competition Update! (Don’t forget to enter!) @ irun365.com
- Beginners Guide to Circuit Training @ lazymanandhealth.com
- Building My Food Budget – Establish Daily Caloric Intake @ nocaloriesneeded.com
- Soy Boys: Don’t Panic @ smarterfitter.com
- What is fit? @ getfitslowly.com
- Why are we fatter than the animals at the zoo? @ fatmanunleashed.com
- Seven things I’ve already noticed since I began exercising again @ deflabbify.com
- Thoughts on Consistency, Loopholes, and Slacking Off @ fit36.com
- No Long Run, 129 Pushups and a new challenge: Core strength @ andrewisgettingfit.com
- Three keys to weight loss: Nothing new, just what works @ fitfilter.com